Reasons and troubleshooting methods for the failure of the granule packaging machine
First, do not pull the bag (the motor for pulling the bag does not run)
1. Line failure. Check wiring and troubleshoot.
2. The pull bag proximity switch is damaged. Replace the pull bag proximity switch.
3. The controller of the granule packaging machine is faulty. Replace the automatic packaging machine controller.
4. The stepper motor driver is faulty. Replace the stepper motor driver.
Second, the color mark positioning and photoelectric tracking compensation are out of control.
1. The packaging material has seams and burrs. Remove unqualified packaging materials.
2. There are sundries in the former, resulting in poor paper feeding. Clean the former to make the paper run smoothly.
3. The packaging material escapes the guide board of the photoelectric switch (electric eye). Insert the packing material into the paper guide.
4. The light spot of the photoelectric switch (electric eye) deviates from the color mark. Adjust the left and right positions of the paper guide so that the light spot is in the middle of the color mark.
5. The sensitivity of the photoelectric switch is poor, and the use of light and shade is wrong. Replace the photoelectric switch and choose the light and dark switch correctly
Third, the heat sealing body does not heat up, and the temperature of the heat sealing body is out of control.
1. The heating tube is damaged. Replace heating tube.
2. Line failure. Check wiring.
3. The fuse is broken. Replace the fuse.
4. The temperature regulator is damaged. Replace the thermostat.
5. The thermocouple is disconnected. Replace thermocouple.
The above are the reasons for the failure of the granule packaging machine not to pull the bag, the color mark positioning, the photoelectric tracking, and the temperature out of control of the heat sealer body and the troubleshooting methods.