How to clean and disinfect the chili sauce filling machine?
1. Thoroughly clean before operation, wipe off oil or dirt with a non-woven soft cloth and cleaning agent, and then dry it with a non-woven soft cloth;
2. According to GMP requirements, check whether the contact parts between equipment and materials meet the corresponding cleanliness requirements.
3. Keep the pipes of the chili sauce filling machine clean. All pipes, especially those in indirect or direct contact with materials, should be kept clean. They should be brushed every week, water should be removed every day, and sterilized every time;
4. Ensure that the filling machine is clean, and the material tank should be brushed and sterilized to ensure that the parts in contact with the material are free from fouling and bacteria.
5. Sterilization is the best method to ensure the biological stability of bottled chili sauce during the production process. It is necessary to control the time and temperature of sterilization to ensure the final effect.
6. After each use, clean all parts of the surface of the machine, and add clean lubricating oil to each active department.
7. It should be scrubbed once a week, especially the places that are not easy to be cleaned in ordinary use or blown with compressed air.