The development trend of vacuum packaging machine
Vacuum packaging technology originated in the 1940s. Since the successful application of polyester and polyethylene plastic films in commodity packaging in 1950, vacuum packaging machines have developed rapidly, and their technological development trends are mainly reflected in high productivity, automation, single-machine multi-function, production line formation and related new technologies usage of. There are 5 aspects.
1. High productivity. The productivity of vacuum packaging machines has grown from a few pieces per minute to several pieces, and the productivity of thermoform fill seal machines can reach more than 500 pieces/min.
2. Automation. The double-chamber vacuum packaging machine has the functions of vacuuming, sealing, printing and cooling at one time. It is mainly used for packaging tea, peanuts, shrimp, corn and other food.
3. Single multi-function. Multifunctional on a single machine, the range of use can be easily expanded. In order to realize the multi-function of a single machine, a modular design must be adopted. Through the conversion and combination of functional modules, it becomes another type of vacuum packaging machine suitable for different packaging materials, packaging items and packaging requirements. The representative product is the mandrel wheel multi-station vacuum packaging machine produced by the Hesser factory of BOSCH company in Germany. Its bag making, weighing, filling, vacuuming, sealing and other functions can be done on one machine.
4. Form a production line. When more and more functions are required, concentrating all functions on one machine will make the structure very complicated and inconvenient to operate and maintain. At this point, several machines with different functions and matching efficiencies can be combined into a more complete functional production line.
5. Adopt relevant new technologies. In terms of packaging methods, a large number of inflatable packaging is used to replace vacuum packaging, and the research on inflatable components, packaging materials and inflatable packaging machines is closely combined. In control technology, more computer technology and microelectronic technology are used. The sealing uses heat pipe and cold sealing technology, and advanced equipment can also be installed directly on the vacuum packaging machine, such as computer-controlled high-precision combination scales for coarse-grained materials. On rotary or vacuum packaging machines, advanced high-speed camber indexers, machinery, etc. are applied.
Common types of packaging machines
1. Food vacuum packaging machine. This type of vacuum packaging machine should control the temperature before vacuum packaging, and the equipment has its own cooling system, so it has higher requirements for freshness.
2. Medical vacuum packaging machine. This type of vacuum packaging machine should have the form of vacuuming that can keep the product for a long time; because the medical vacuum packaging machine should be used in places with high requirements such as dust-free and aseptic workshops, this type of vacuum packaging machine can also be used in non- Food packaging required by bacteria to achieve good results.
3. Vacuum packaging machine for electronic products. The use of vacuum packaging machine for electronic products can prevent moisture, oxidation and discoloration of internal metal processing parts.
4. Tea vacuum packaging machine. This is a machine that integrates weighing, outer packaging and inner packaging. The birth of the tea vacuum packaging machine marks a big step in the improvement of the domestic tea packaging level and truly realizes the standardization of tea packaging.