Rice is packaged in vacuum or plastic, which is better?
1. Which is better for rice in vacuum or plastic packaging?
When we buy rice in the supermarket, we often see some vacuum-packed rice, which is mainly to prolong the shelf life of the rice. Generally, the shelf life of rice without vacuum packaging is about 9-12 months, while the shelf life of vacuum-packed rice can reach 18 months. Be sure to check the production date on the vacuum packaging when purchasing.
Rice has certain requirements for storage conditions. With the change of seasons, the humidity and ventilation in the air will be affected, which may lead to the phenomenon of mildew on the rice, and the breeding of bacteria will also lead to the growth of rice bugs in the rice. The use of vacuum packaging can effectively block the air and avoid adverse effects due to weather changes.
Therefore, buying vacuum-packed rice is better than ordinary plastic-sealed rice, and it is closer to the freshness of the factory.
2. the role of rice vacuum packaging
1. Guaranteed quality and quantity, green and environmental protection, stable rice activity;
2. Moisture-proof and moisture-proof, lock in moisture, keep the freshness of the rice, and lock the original flavor and nutritional value of the rice before opening the bag for consumption.
3. Dust-proof, odor-proof, mildew-proof and insect-proof, oxidation-proof and microbial growth, especially to prevent mildew deterioration and bacterial growth, and resist the strongest carcinogen - aflatoxin.
3. Is there any air leakage in the vacuum packaging of the rice, which affects the consumption?
Due to the violent operation of the vacuum packaging during the transportation process, air leakage occurs in the packaging, which generally does not affect the consumption; if the air leakage is improperly stored, the quality of the rice will be affected.
4. Vacuum lock fresh
Rice packaging (rice packaging machine manufacturer China) is made of food-grade nylon compound PE material, which is non-toxic, odorless, non-polluting, antibacterial, anti-oxidation, waterproof, moisture-proof, strong in mechanical properties and high in blast resistance.